Century Plywood is a leading plywood manufacturer, and they do extensive quality checks on all their products. They start with raw wood from certified forests and then use an extremely detailed process to make sure each board is perfect. This includes checking the thickness, the grain pattern, and the amount of waste in each board. If any problems are found, Century Plywood will not sell the product until it is fixed.
What is plywood and what is it used for?
Plywood is a type of wood substrate that is manufactured from sheets of veneer that are glued together. The veneers are cut to the desired shape and then glued to a backing sheet. Plywood is often used for cabinet and furniture construction because it is strong, affordable, and easy to work with.
Plywood is a versatile material that can be used for a variety of purposes often used for furniture. It is affordable and easy to work with, making it a popular choice for DIYers as well as builders. However, purchasing plywood can be complicated, to say the least. Several issues can occur when plywood is used incorrectly, such as water damage or structural failure. When choosing plywood for a project, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and avoid using plywood that has been damaged or treated with chemicals.
In today’s time the issue of counterfeit plywood has become a serious problem. Consumer awareness and quality control of plywood are a must as scammers are becoming more and more sophisticated and aware of the market. There are many examples of counterfeit plywood or laminate plywood sold as real plywood under the name of a reputable brand.
What makes CenturyPly real plywood?
- With CenturyPly, you don’t have to worry about water spills causing the plywood to swell, or the layers of wood to fall apart and lose their shape. CenturyPly also works with waterproof plywood so it will not be affected by moisture or splashes.
- CenturyPly is reinforced with strength and durability. Each plywood is specially constructed to withstand the weight and high pressure. Resistant to bending and other deformations. Therefore, it is ideal for siding and furniture.
- Their team pays close attention to every detail while creating plywood with a consistent grain consistency that improves directional strength and gives the perfect texture.
- Their plywood has a unique Glue Layer Protection (GLP). It contains specially formulated protective chemicals for added strength and resistance to drills and termites.
- CenturyPly firewall products meet E1 emission safety standards. Environmentally friendly as it meets optimal formaldehyde emission standards. H. 0.07ppm or less.
- Choosing genuine insect-free plywood material will extend the life of the furniture. The GLP treatment makes the plywood more cost-effective as it is more resistant to drills and termites.
CenturyPly is India’s most trusted and authentic plywood manufacturer. They provide products with high rigidity and high strength. Each has special characteristics and technical specifications. They have successfully produced high-quality plywood, giving the customers a variety of options to choose from. There are two major product categories, plywood, and laminates, making them one of the leading plywood manufacturers in India.
The problem of counterfeit plywood should be addressed as soon as possible. With the plywood market corrupted daily by the presence of scammers like this, we need the fastest way to tackle the plywood double-selling problem.
CenturyPly has developed the Century Promise app to effectively fight fake sellers. With this app, you can check the uniqueness of the purchased product in seconds. All products are printed with a unique QR code.
Plywood is made from different types of wood, each with its own set of qualities that make it perfect for a specific purpose. CenturyPly takes detailed quality checks to ensure that every plywood product meets the highest standards and is the perfect choice for your project. Be sure to check the Century Promise app to effectively address issues related to counterfeit plywood.