An explanation of Chandi Puja
India uses the powerful Chandi Puja to attract happiness and health. The Chandi puja is performed in order to satisfy Maa Durga and get her blessings. Maa Chandi is referred to be Maa Durga’s other name in the Devi Mahatyam.
The Chandi Puja is regarded as the pinnacle and most forceful manifestation of Shaktism as it is conducted in Hindu rituals by followers who venerate Devi or Adi Para Shakti as the highest god. The fierce and passionate side of the goddess Durga is embodied by the goddess Chandi. The Devi Mahatmyam depicts Goddess Chandi as having eighteen arms, each of which may hold a different type of weapon.
Maa Chandi is the mother of the cosmos and the embodiment of the power and vigour of women. The trinity of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva is ascribed to Maa Chandi.
Hindus conduct a religious ceremony known as Chandi puja to ask particular gods and goddesses for assistance. The sthapana, Sankalp, and Karta invoke the fire god Agni and beg him to deliver the dravya (offerings into the fire) to the proper deity (devotee). A “Chandi Puja” is an invocation to Agni, the God of Fire, on behalf of a specific deity.
The Meaning Of Chandi Puja
At some point in our life, we all have to face difficulties. We can occasionally find solutions by applying our intellect, dedication, and devotion. But occasionally, despite our best and most determined attempts, we are unable to resolve our issues, which may be adversely affecting not just our lives but maybe even the lives of people we hold dearest to us.
We should pray for divine intervention in specific situations so that we may enjoy a happier, richer, wealthier existence that is free from strife.
Maa Chandi, a manifestation of Maa Durga, is the principal deity of this Chandi puja. People who follow her pray to her for her blessings to eliminate all obstacles to wealth and glory. One more of Maa Durga’s nine forms is Maa Chandi. She is the most powerful and enraged of the gods. The creation, maintenance, and destruction of this planet are under the control of Maa Chandi, who wields essential authority.
The highest feminine energy of the cosmos and the subject of spiritual adoration is Devi Durga, often referred to as Maa Chandi. Because Maa Chandi personifies the use of her heavenly powers to shield children on earth from negative energies, she is revered as the Mother of this Universe. She protects the devtas from Asuri Shakti and acts as a savior for the devtas.
Following are the steps for doing the Chandi puja, along with descriptions of each phase:
- Chanting the Saptashati Parayanam is an essential part of Chandi puja. The Durga Saptashati’s thirteen chapters must be read in their entirety. Mahakali, Mahalakshmi, and Mahasaraswati each have three portions in the Durga saptasati.
- The 700 Slokas found in the 13 chapters of the Durga Saptasati must be recited in order to finish the Chandi puja.
- The ritual ends with the performer offering prasad and praying to Maa Chandi. Devotees pray for a happy, long, and healthy life.
- The last ritual of the Chandi puja also includes the Poornahuti to the havan kund and the Uttarangam.
The elements required for the Chandi Puja include turmeric powder, kumkum, sandalwood paste, agar bathi, camphor, betel leaves, nuts, flowers, fruits (bananas and five varieties of fruits), coconuts, rice, ghee, coins, naivedyam, dried half coconut, atukulu, deepam oil, and matchbox.
Dresses (for Kanya Pooja), kalasams, honey, small cups, big trays, paper napkins, and paper plates, among other things.
The Chandi Puja, which involves homam, is performed by Hindu pandits in a very intricate way. The price of the Chandi puja can range from INR 15,000 to INR 30,000 or even up to INR 10,000 to INR 15,000 in some temples. Book Hindi Pandit In Bangalore for Chandi Puja with the help of the 99pandit Portal.
if you want to do Nava Chandi Yagya and Chandi puja simultaneously. The devotees would pay somewhere between Rs. 20000 and Rs. 50000 for the Navchandi Yagna. The number of pandits involved, the number of mantras, the ingredients of the homam liquids, pandit Dakshina, and other elements all have an impact on the price of the Chandi puja. With the aid of 99pandit, you may reserve a pandit online for chandi puja.
- Lakshmi, Parvathi, Saraswati, and their united form, Chandika, are invoked during Chandi puja.
- Chandi puja is a type of puja that purges the area of any negative energy, evil eyes, and obstructions.
- The Chandi Puja is one of the 7,000 holy slokas recited during the Maha Homams.
- Because the Mangalya dravya (holy items) required to accomplish this Chandi puja are not readily available, doing the Homa is difficult.
- The cost of this Chandi puja with homam is not very high. It takes a group of individuals to do this Chandi pooja. The priests’ education should have been supplied by the Kanchi Mutt or Sringeri Mutt ( They spell the mantras very properly).