|Region/Countries for which Data is available
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after service delivery
Request for Real Chlorine Prices : https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/chlorine-price-trends/pricerequest
Chlorine (Cl) is a toxic, corrosive yellow-greenish-coloured gas that has a pungent smell. It is a very reactive element, acts as an oxidising agent, and is somewhat soluble in water. It is part of the halogen series in the periodic table and is the second lightest of all the halogens.
Canada, United States, France, Japan, European Union are the global leading Chlorine producing countries.
Key Details About the Chlorine Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Chlorine price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Chlorine price analysis, pricing database, and chart can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Chlorine Price Trend:
Chlorine finds its use in both household and industry products. Its standard use is as a disinfectant in water (swimming pool, drinking) to get rid of bacteria. It is also used as a bleach and can also take the form of poisonous gas (in wars).
Chlorine’s bleach form is used to manufacture cloth, paper, pesticides, solvents, and rubber. It also finds application in the sanitation process of industrial waste and sewage. All these industrial uses are impacting the Chlorine price trend.
Key Market Players:
- Ercros S.A
- Olin Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OxyChem)
News and Events:
- September 19, 2022- A free virtual webinar will be held on October 20, 2022, regarding Pool Chemical Safety by the World Chlorine Council. The webinar’s goal is to contribute to raising awareness regarding the typical problems leading to pool chemical accidents. The International experts will address the secure use of pool chemicals storage on the main issues that lead to pool chemical accidents, injury data, and freely available safety resources.
- September 19, 2022- There was a chemical leak in Curtis Water Treatment Plant and the on-site safety personnel were informed about the leak. The notification led to the immediate evacuation of the building.
- Azane Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/azane-price-trends
- Aniline Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/aniline-price-trends
- Cellulase Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/cellulase-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA