|Product Name||Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Linear alkylbenzene sulfonate Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/linear-alkylbenzene-sulfonate-price-trends/pricerequest
Linear alkylbenzene sulfonate is an anionic surfactant, which is highly biodegradable to the branched alkylbenzene sulphonates. The structural formula of linear alkylbenzene sulfonate is C18H29NaO3S and its molecular weight is 348.47 g/mol.
It is also referred as alkyl benzene sulfonate. Linear alkylbenzene is a combination of homologues and isomers, coupled to the linear alkyl chain and has an aromatic ring sulphonated to the para position. Linear alkylbenzene industrially is produced using sulfonating agents such as sulfuric acid and oleum.
North America accounts for the major market revenue for linear alkyl benzene sulfonate, whereas the two major consumers are the United States and Canada.
Key Details About the Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Price Trend:
The Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate price trend is affected by its industrial uses which include the production of cleaning liquid, laundry powder, liquid dishwashers, and other household cleaners. It is also employed in the personal and skin care items.
Key Market Players:
- BASF SE
- Stepan Company
- Croda International Plc
- Hansa Group AG
News and Events:
- May 24, 2021: Cepsa has increased its dedication to innovation, safety, and sustainability by starting operations at the first European chemical factory to use Detar technology in San Roque (Cadiz). It is also the first linear alkylbenzene (LAB) plant in the world to switch from hydrofluoric acid (HF) technology to Detal technology, a safer, more efficient, and sustainable process that maximises the effective use of raw materials and electricity and lowers emissions and waste creation (1,100 tonnes per year).
- March 03, 2021: In addition to its speciality oil and specialty chemical factories at Yanbu & Jubail, Farabi also operated two world-scale Normal Paraffin plants, three world-scale LAB plants, and other facilities. In terms of LAB, N-Paraffins, and strategic diversification into different speciality surfactants and chemicals with an eye toward import replacement in the area, Farabi’s product line gives the company a global leadership position.
- Allyl Chloride Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/allyl-chloride-price-trends
- Benzyl Nitrile Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/benzyl-nitrile-price-trends
- Allyl Alcohol Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/allyl-alcohol-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA